Sunday, January 22, 2017

Welcome

Welcome to Art at Cunniff!  My name is Mrs. Lucas and I am the new art teacher here at Cunniff Elementary School.  I've decided to create this blog to showcase the wonderful work being created by students at our school.

This year in the Art Room we've explored many things so far, including line, color, value, and shape. We've also had the chance to check out historically famous artists such as Paul Klee, Wassily Kandinsky, Pablo Picasso, and Henri Matisse, as well as art movements like Surrealism and Expressionism.

I'm excited to share moments and artwork from the Art Room with you all.   As an art educator, I hope to inspire and encourage students, while fostering a sense of self-confidence and curiosity through art making.

Please feel free to contact me with questions at alison.lucas@watertown.k12.ma.us

-Mrs. Lucas

No comments:

Post a Comment